Yep it’s your choice whether you are going to have a pity party or a perfect day.
Personally I prefer to aim for a perfect day so I start my day with:
- Attitude of gratitude
Then a bit of mindfulness, after which I hit my business with getting my ads out.
- Little bit of social media i.e.facebook
- Viral mailer campaigns using Referral Frenzy to schedule ahead then Viral Mail Profits to send some out in real time
- Little bit of banner ads and text ads
- If my budget allows I make use of a paid solo ad
- If I have some spare time then I surf the TE’s (Traffic Exchanges).
Lastly I like to get in a bit of exercise which I do at home and/or walk my Layla along the beach.
What does your perfect day look like?
If you need any help with the above give me a shout out.
Stay safe and strong.
PS: Have you subscribed to my YouTube Channel?
PS: Want to see how my team and I operate?
No problem! No secrets here!